1. What is Lace Front Wig and Full Lace Wig?
Lace Front Wig: "Lace Front Wig" or Front Lace Wig only has lace in the front of the wig .its made by half hand and half machince.
Full Lace Wig: "Full Lace Wigs" are lace wigs which are designed with the entire wig cap being made from lace as well as lace all around the perimeter of the wig. Its made by full hand. Full lace wig can with strap and combs.
2. What are Bleached Knots?
When a dark hair is tied to the base of a lace wig with a knot, you can see a dark dot on the skin, especially when the base is lace. Lace cannot hide the knot in the same way a monofilament base does. Bleached knots usually are only done at the front of the lace wig and it helps create the illusion that your hair is growing out of your head.
3. What does Density refer to?
The density refers to how thick the hair is and what density you order is really based on personal choice. Most women achieve a natural appearance with light to medium or medium density; however, your choice will depend on your styling preferences and individual profile.
4. How long I can expect the wig to last?
The life of your wig will depend on your use and care of it. If handled properly, it should last you about 6 months before needing hair added or a repair. If used as your main form of hair replacement and you are using daily, it is realistic to expect it to last 3-6 months before needing a repair or hair added.
5. Will the hairline on the lace wig have a natural look?
Yes, when you wear the lace wigs correctly according to our user guide, the hairline will have a natural look, just similar as your own hair growing from your scalp. For customer order, we recommend you to have baby hairs around the front and perimeter of the wig and make the hairline with more natural looking.
6.What is the baby hair for a wig?
For a lace human hair wig with baby hair, human hair lace wig trims a few of the wig hairs at the hairline in order to make the wig look more like a natural head of hair. If you wanna do a ponytail and not show the cap, it’s better to choose a wig with baby hair or at least with back only baby hair.
7.What is the difference between human hair and synthetic fiber?
Human hair wigs made of human hair that are collected directly from Indian, Chinese, Indonesian and Caucasian hair donor. It has the most natural look which can be cut, styled, permed, or colored to suit your personal taste. And requires more care, they have to be shampooed, dried, styled and conditioned, just like your natural hair. Like your hair, they can lose their style if they get wet and frizz on humid days. Indian hair is currently the best hair on the market for wigs and weaves. It comes in different textures. These include straight, curly and wavy. The Indian hair is recommended for everyone.
Synthetic wigs are easier to care for and lower priced. The monofilament fiber "hair" used to make synthetic wigs has "memory" which means it maintains its wave or curl, texture and volume, requiring minimal upkeep. Synthetic wigs, however, are not designed to accept a permanent wave or color change and can be permanently damaged by the use of curling irons, blow dryers or hot rollers.
8. What is the difference between Full Lace Cap with Stretch and Full Lace Cap without Stretch?
These two caps are with lace all around the perimeter and available for you to wear your hair in updos and high ponytails. When the caps are glued down, the wig will have a natural hairline all around the perimeter. The unit can be parted anywhere as you wish. Full lace cap with stretch will be helpful for adjustment on your head size. Full lace cap with ear to ear stretch can be adjusted in Circumference. Full lace cap with stretch in crown can be adjusted in crown. Full lace cap without stretch does not have stretch and can be worn by women without hair or with scarce hair.
9. What is the difference between Swiss lace & French lace?
Swiss lace is finer and softer than French lace. Swiss lace is with better and natural looking to match the skin. French lace is a bit thicker and more durable for use. Both two types of laces can be dyed to match different skins.
10. Do I have to wear a wig cap with the wig?
No, you do not need to use any wig caps under the wig. You can easily part your own hair at the same point as your wig before wearing the unit, which will strengthen your parting on the wig while use.
11. Is the wig available for being parted as I wish?
Yes, if you order free part lace wig, you can part it anywhere as you like.
12. Can I wear my lace wig in a high ponytail?
Yes, you can wear your wig in a high ponytail once you apply around your full perimeter with adhesives. You will need a cap construction that is made with lace around the perimet
13.Can I shower or swim with lace wigs on?
Yes, you definitely can. Well! You had better to put waterproof adhesive or tape on your lace cap when you swim. It is recommended you to wash it after you swim with it. Anyway, you can exercise in your wig.
14. Will the glues and tapes break my skin out?
Just like any other new product that you may use, we do recommend that you do a skin test of you are prone to irritation or have sensitive skin. 98% of customer has no problem with the glue or tape. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to start out with the Spirit Gum or Hollisters Medical Adhesive.
15.what is silk top?
There is a layer lace which is made of silk fabric on the top front of the cap. When the hair is knotted, it will be concealed between the layers. It's hard to notice the knots it will give you the nice feeling that it seems like the hair is actually growing out of your scalp, the knots are 100% invisible.
16.The process of customizing a full lace wig.
Human hair lace wig aims to make custom-made full lace human hair wigs which are 100% purely hand tied. For the high skill and guaranteed quality, a customized full lace wig needs 20-25 working days. If with a silk top, it needs 25-30working days to finish.
Below is the steps for making a full lace wig by human hair lace wig:
1) Make the full lace cap as the customer’s sizes and request.
2) Collect plenty of raw material and sort out the kinds of hair. And the hair must have acid treatment in order to kill the bacteria.
3) Weigh and dye the hair. The density of the hair (we ourselves measure as the hair weight) is according to the requirements of customers. Tie it well with band for spare.
4) After the lace cap and the hair are completed, our professionals will hand-tie the hair evenly on the lace cap.
5) Finalize the design for wavy or curly. Put the hair into a hot oven, adjust for proper temperature to finalize the design.
6) If the wig needs professional hairstyles, like bob cut styles, our professional hairdressers will style them before shipping.
17.How to order a wig that can be dyed by yourself?
If you wanna re-dye a wig at home, please order a natural color (natural black), no dyed wig. And #613-platinum blonde is another choice if you would like to dye your own hair color.
Please NOTE that color #1-jet black is a color cannot be dyed, please do not bleach your #1 jet black hair. And bright colors can be dyed to darker colors, dark colors cannot be dyed to bright colors.
Leave us a message like that” I wanna dye the wig myself, give me a no-dyed, natural colored wig” when you place your order.
18.How to care your human hair products?
- Put the hair into the warm water( no more than 95 F) ,and soak the hair;
- Apply mild shampoo and wash the hair carefully till clean;
- Have hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun or dry by hair drier. Put hair oil to soft hair after wash.
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from top to end. Do not brush.
- Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.